I had to change my weekly meal plan for tonight as we didn't have the leftover I'd planned on. Wondering what to make in a pinch, I pulled out the chicken breasts I bought the other night, pulled out the slow cooker, and started on this recipe.
2 cans mushroom soup
1/2 mushroom soup can of water
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
3 tbsp parsley flakes
3 large chicken breasts
1/2 bag broccoli pieces
1/2 bag cauliflower pieces
1. Dump one can of soup and 1/4 soup can of water into the slow cooker.
2. Add the chicken
3. Dump other soup can and other 1/4 can of water on top of the chicken.
4. Sprinkle seasonings on top
5. Turn slow cooker on high, cook for 6 hours
6. Shred the chicken in the pot, continue cooking
7. Microwave the veggies, add to the chicken mixture
8. Stir it up and serve!
Easy and tasty. We severed ours sans side starch.